re-install

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 24 06:22:26 UTC 2013

On 24/03/13 10:10, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 03/23/2013 12:45 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

[pruned]

>> A question: is this server located locally or sited at some other
>> location? (In other words, the eggs are not all in the same basket
>> :-) .)
>
> Right, I am here in Southern Virginia, and the server is in Raleigh
> NC. So, I'm backing up important files from here to there. If they get
> lost there, I have them here. NICE!

OK, thanks, so the backup is done just a few blocks away and offsite :-) .

> I was about to direct you to:
> http://www.turnkeylinux.org/
> but now I get some screen there that claims I have a virus and cannot
> enter. WTF?? Someone else see if they see the same thing? I feel a
> rant coming on. :) Ric

See my other response. When I tried earlier I got the error message that
the site is unavailable, but no reason given. But it's back up again, as
you know.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.3 x86_64 with KDE 4.10.1 & kernel 3.8.3-1