MultiOS USB Stick II

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 23 11:20:33 UTC 2013

hi,
On Sa, 2013-03-23 at 10:05 +0200, Amichai Rotman wrote:

> I can use dd to create an ISO from the Windows 7 Install CD and then
> use UnetBootIn to create a bootable USB stick to install from it.

are you aware that unless you are owning a full multilicense OEM copy of
windows 7 you are doing something completely illegal here ?
(which wouldn't be so bad for yourself since you make the decision on
your own behalf, but since you say you use this install method at
customers premises you are actually making *them* break the law even
without their knowledge (or do you tell them that what you are doing is
considered piracy by microsoft ?))

ciao
	oli