File association configuration files (Ubuntu 12.04)?

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:18:46 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Johnny Rosenberg
<gurus.knugum at gmail.com> wrote:
:

> Actually, it seems like I can't ”un-associate” the FLAC files to ANY
> program. It just ignores my request.
>
> Well, that's not as important to me as my original question: What
> configuration files are involved when I associate a script to a file
> type?

Perhaps if you put (copy or link) the scripts back in the original
execution directory, then change a flac file's properties?

I've noticed that whenever I install a new LibreOffice that has a
different base version (x.y) from the previous one, I have to go
through and re-associate all the document files from the old one to
the new one.  I haven't had as much trouble as it sounds like you're
having, but I've never tried associating a script with a file type,
either.

Hope that helps.

MR