Filing a new bug against Raring

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:20:36 UTC 2013

This might be a daft question.

on Sunday night, I reinstalled Quantal.

Before I had even installed the nVidia drivers, Compiz started
crashing on startup. Same bug as before. Not impressed.

So I thought "what the hell" & updated it to the alpha of Raring Ringtail.

Works a treat. Fast, smooth and so far more stable than the
released-with-5-months-of-patches Quantal Quetzal.

Quite impressed.

But LibreOffice 4 is unusable because the menu-in-the-top-panel
doesn't respond to keystrokes. It's mouse-only.

As this is not a software failure that I can log with Apport, how
would one file a new bug against it?

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884