[OT] MySQL Table size to CSV file

Oliver Marshall oliver.marshall at g2support.com
Tue Mar 12 15:05:22 UTC 2013

Found the tee command which can be used within the mysql prompt to log to
txt.

--
Network Support
Online Backups

Tel: 0845 307 3443
Web: http://www.g2support.com
Twitter: g2support <http://twitter.com/home?status=@g2support>
Google+: http://www.g2support.com/plus
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/g2support
Mail: Unit H, Hove Technology Centre, Hove, Sussex, BN3 7ES

Have you said something nice about us to a friend or colleague ? Let us say
thanks. Find out more at www.g2support.com/referral

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE
BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.