Realtek 8111e vs. Precise

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Thu Mar 7 01:11:38 UTC 2013

> Anyone have a recommendation/preference on ASUS vs. ASRock motherboards?

Asrock has great quality and great prices. I like Asus, but I rarely buy
them now that they are in the upper price ranges.

By the way, I've been using a few different mainboard brands recently and
found that on one if an option in the bios named 'iommu'  was enabled, the
network card ceased to function for Ubuntu.

There are other bios options like UEFI that have to be set just so, as well.