Ubuntu 12.04 hanging very frequently

Sanjib Sikder sanjibju2002 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:50:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

> In your situation I think I would uninstall the one
you installed manually and then, in the software centre, search for
Adobe and install the Adobe flashplugin there.

The problem in installing from Software Centre or sudo apt-get install was
that it could not install and was showing a message telling that it is
unable to install the adobe plug in. That is why I installed it manually.

Thanks.

*Sanjib Sikder
*Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering