which plugin do I need to hear audio on

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 07:55:07 UTC 2013

On 03/01/2013 01:22 PM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> 2013/3/1 Abhishek Dixit <abhidixit87 at gmail.com>:
>> I am using Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit Chrome Version 24.0.1312.52 on
>> following page http://swargarohan.org/ramcharitmanas/bal-kand/
>>
>> there are audios
>>
>> Ramcharitmanas - Bal Kand : Mukesh
>> Ramcharitmanas - Bal Kand : Anup Jalota
>> I have flash installed and vlc etc but upon hitting the above site the
>> audios do not play and some missing plugin kind of screen is
>> displayed.Which plugin in required here?
>
> I don't get a plug-in error message at all, I just get a ”Couldn't
> open the MRL ’mms://www.swargarohan.net/media/mukesh/01.mp3’” message,
> which probably has nothing to do with any plug-ins.

I thought I was fully tricked out and had everything installed to play
just about anything. This one didn't work for me either. Note, there are
many broken links in the Video page, while the Downloads section gave me
mp3's which I downloaded and they played just fine. But, from that link
nothing happened, except a mini-window appeared which basically told me
nothing. Maybe the color of the text didn't display??
Beats me! But, it seems a great site for all things spiritual and Indian.
I would guess that you could email the people who admin the site and ask
what format?? I just emailed my Yoga instructor and asked him to try
with a Windows browser to see. He'll be delighted by this site.
Namaskar! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html