Ubuntu and OpenShot

Jack Wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Sat Jun 22 17:45:41 UTC 2013

On 06/22/2013 01:15 PM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

> Those animated titles are rendered with Blender, aren't they? So maybe
> it's an Ubuntu – Blender issue? Just a thought.
>
> I personally don't use OpenShot much these days. I'm just hoping that
> LightWorks (a professional NLE) for Linux will be released soon. I
> haven't heard from them for a while now, though.

Yeah, I've been working with the beta of LightWorks. It will be
AMAZING...once they get some major bugs worked out in the Linux version.
Right now, Lightworks isn't really a solution unless you transcode all
your files -- and even then, it's hit and miss. But when they get it
worked out, I'll happily drop the cash for a license.