Laser printer use question

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:52:38 UTC 2013

On 15 June 2013 18:07, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 15 June 2013 04:04:52 Ric Moore did opine:
>
> > On 06/13/2013 06:38 PM, Doug wrote:
> > > I think the newer HP units are not what the old ones are. I have
> > > a LaserJet 2200D which I bought new around 2000.
> >
> > Yup, mine was from 2006. It died just as the warranty ran out. Ric
>
> That sounds exactly like an Antec PSU, very very carefully engineered to
> die a week after the warranty runs out.  I'm a slow learner, took me 3
> passes at buying that name brand crap to figure it out tho.
>
> Cheers, Gene
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> My web page: <http://coyoteden.dyndns-free.com:85/gene> is up!
> My views
> <http://www.armchairpatriot.com/What%20Has%20America%20Become.shtml>
> I love ROCK 'N ROLL!  I memorized the all WORDS to "WIPE-OUT" in
> 1965!!
> A pen in the hand of this president is far more
> dangerous than 200 million guns in the hands of
>          law-abiding citizens.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Well it's been a while but on behalf of the moderation team I'd like to
remind everyone that this list is for user technical support of the Ubuntu
operating system as described in the FAQ [1]. If this thread can please be
closed and if anyone would like to ask a support question can they please
do so in a new thread, thanks.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ

--
Regards,