python and ubuntu's environment

Patrick Asselman iceblink at seti.nl
Tue Jul 23 12:57:34 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-23 14:00, Tung Thanh wrote:
> Hello list
>
> Thank you for all useful answer, I have stuck about (may be basic
> problem)
> I am trying to using pywps for ruing small mode in order to calculate
> raster
> I need Grass, I have already configure GRASS environment (in
> ~/.bash_profile)locally and I works
> but when I try to call WPS from the remote computer or event using
> curl
> example
>
> host_name:curl '127.0.0.1:8090/wps/WebProcessingService/xxxxxxx'
>
> but Grass environment doesn't work and it said that
>
>  in <module>import grass.script as grassImportError: No module named
> grass.script
>
> Please help me to solve this kind of problem
>
> Many thanks

Your grass.script is not found by Python, for whatever reason.

Have you logged out and logged back in after editing your .bash_profile
file?

What commands are you running exactly?
What output do they give?
What does your Python code look like?

And what makes you think this is related to Ubuntu?

Best regards,
Patrick Asselman