LibreOffice - ALT+ Keyboard Shortcuts

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:04:15 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Matthew Sturdy <matt.sturdy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18 July 2013 17:54, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 18 July 2013 21:24, Matthew Sturdy <matt.sturdy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hit Alt (let go) then s o
>>
> Thanks Colin, that's actually what I'm trying (and what worked in 12.04),
> but Libreoffice functions aren't appearing in the command bar.
>
> Is there another package that needs to be installed to get these functions
> "into" unity?

I don't know that it's necessarily Unity tbh. I was using LO-writer
last week and tried the Free Sans and Liberation fonts as i am trying
to be a Open source user!!! they/LO weren't too happy so i've gone
back to mscorefonts. Well... dare i admit it - i've switched to google
docs now. Abiword and LO seem fairly buggy to me and until that's
sorted out i'd rather not bother. Ted is worth considering if rtf is
adequate for one's needs but if more sophistication is required google
is the only other option. Have to admit it is pretty good if this
evenings work is anything to go by.

james