firefox, trackers and ghostery

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Thu Jul 18 05:27:04 UTC 2013

Hello Robert,

Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 4:28:41 PM, Robert wrote:

>> I just wish they didn't see people like me who use Google Analytics
>> and other tracking software companies as the bad guys. We have no
>> interest in sharing our hard earned data with other organizations.
>> We keep it private to ourselves (and the company we use to retrive
>> it obviously)

> The reasons are obvious and odious.

They are, to many people.

> I absolutely see you and all people like you who use tracking
> software as the lowest of bad guys....cleaned up in deference to the
> moderators.

> Your attitude seems to be totally self serving. "Be angry at them,
> not me/us"

> Back to your hole.

Don't be too hard on Sajan. He is trying to think of himself as a good
person even though he is doing things that many find quite obnoxious.
He seems to have absolutely no concept of how important privacy is to
many people, and thus feels it is okay to be as invasive as he would
like.

--

 rikona