Ubuntu Mini ISO installation process with Screenshots

Patrick Asselman iceblink at seti.nl
Mon Jul 15 11:59:55 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-13 21:25, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was doing some tests and thought to take some screenshots to the
> process of installing Ubuntu Mini ISO and share it with the whole
> community :)
>
> This is for those who are not comfortable with the Mini ISO. I'm sure
> after this, you will find it very easy and it does not bite at all :D
>

> http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/07/ubuntu-mini-iso-installation-process.html
> [1]
>
> If you have any Question, let me now :)
>
> I'm trying to help new users as much as I can and just for the
> record, the Mini ISO is for those who would like to build their own
> system with their own choice. Some users prefer to start from scratch
> and build their own system while some other are looking for
> out-of-the-box options and ready-to-use systems :)
>
> This is the real power of Linux = Choice :)
>
> Thank you!

Choose "No Automatic Update" unless you know what you are doing

^^ Are you sure that is a good advice? Automatic installation of
updates seems much more sensible for those that don't know what they are
doing, imho.

By the way, amazing that 30 screens are still needed for a simple
installation.

Best regards,
Patrick Asselman