Nautilus Slow w/ Dropbox

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 11 07:02:17 UTC 2013

On 11 July 2013 00:06, Amichai Rotman <amichai at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> Thanks, Colin.
>
> Yes I've tried. Didn't work. It seems to be Nautilus related...

You started by saying it was related to Dropbox.  If you think that is
no longer the case I suggest starting a new thread without Dropbox in
the subject and explaining the problem again.

Also please don't top post on this list.  Insert your reply at
appropriate point(s) in previous message.  Thanks.

Colin