12.04.2 LTS, new install, network broken

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:24:30 UTC 2013

On 8 July 2013 15:17, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> On Monday 08 July 2013 10:15:51 Colin Law did opine:
>
>> On 8 July 2013 10:23, pete smout <psmouty at live.com> wrote:
>> > <snip>

>> > Surely this is a bug?!? I can confirm as it has happened to me! But
>> > what to file it under I have no idea!
>>
>> I suggest filing it against the installer
>> ubuntu-bug ubiquity
>>
>> Colin
>
> The launchpads full url please, Colin?  If I or firefox can recall my
> username/pw combo, I'll confirm it also.

What url?  I have not reported it as I have never seen the problem,
nor heard of it before this thread as far as I can remember.

A complication is that in order to report it someone will have to
repeat the exercise of installing in the manner that causes the bug to
appear so that the appropriate files can be collected.

Colin