RE: Acer V5-171 Windows 8 + Ubuntu help

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at outlook.com
Fri Jan 18 18:14:38 UTC 2013

I don’t quite understand the question, but I’ll try to answer it. Canonical and Ubuntu developers have created a signed key, so when Ubuntu is installed and Secure Boot is enabled, Ubuntu is able to boot correctly without having key errors. If I didn’t answer the question, I apologize. Have a great rest of the week!

Sent from Windows Mail