Is T-Bird suitable for gmail from multiple devices?

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 18:08:39 UTC 2013

On 01/13/2013 03:19 PM, Liam Proven wrote:
> On 13 January 2013 19:58, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid at outlook.com> wrote:
>> I would definitely recommend it. Seeing that you want a consistent view
>> across all devices, I think Thunderbird would work for you. :)
>
> I use email extensively on my Android phone and on the computers at
> work. How will Thunderbird help me there?
>
> Its /weakest/ point is multi-device support. It runs on PCs with
> Linux, MacOS or Windows, nothing else.

	Liam, you've already made your point that Thunderbird is useless for
you. No-one is arguing that point.
	What seems to be getting you is that you're assuming they mean "all"
devices when speaking of Thunderbird; I think the discussion would go
better if you politely ask the person to clarify just which devices
Thunderbird will work on.

  Cheers, 8-)

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes