RE: Is T-Bird suitable for gmail from multiple devices?

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at outlook.com
Mon Jan 14 02:45:08 UTC 2013

Yeah, I’ve tried POP with my Outlook.com account on Thunderbird, and it doesn’t work so well. It isn’t nearly as fast as IMAP is on T-Bird. So I agree with you on that!

I still recommend T-Bird to Kevin. I think it would work fine, even if there are not any T-Bird apps available for Android or iOS...

Sent from Windows Mail