Is T-Bird suitable for gmail from multiple devices?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:56:51 UTC 2013

On 13 January 2013 19:46, Phil Dobbin <bukowskiscat at gmail.com> wrote:
> The folders are created for you. It's just the filters you have to redo
> if you're using Gmail. Hardly a show stopper.

My email archive goes back to 1995. When I migrated, it contained 3½
million messages.

It is and was a show-stopper for me, yes. Basically, I had to start
over: even Gmail did not offer enough space for me to migrate my
existing messagebase, and even today, my current messagebase plus my
archive is more than it would hold.

Don't assume that others' uses are the same as your own!

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884