Thoughts regular expressions in, for example sed

Hormatzhan Yiltiz hyiltiz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 17:02:56 UTC 2013

That is, of course, is not something that we want. AT MOST, it can be
just deemed as a feature for *sed*, or even installing the core system is
out of the question.
In this case, I strongly agree with Paul.

祝好,
Hormetjan Yiltiz    玉尔麦提江·伊里提孜
Department of Psychology, Peking University
010-86751406
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive* all
else* from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil
Gibran