Space bar in browsers...

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 03:04:13 UTC 2013

I play some games on Google+.  They are browser based, so most of the
action is with the mouse.  Occasionally, however, there's a text box
to fill in.  Whenever I touch the space bar, the browser pages down.
I accepts the space, and I can keep typing blind, but it's
disconcerting and I'd like to turn it off, but I have no idea how to
start.

This happens pretty much the same in Firefox, Chrome and Opera, so I
don't think it's a browser thing.

--
Kevin O'Gorman