My KMail does not work because of my akonadi does not start.

PowerYou of OpenTEK poweryou at gmx.com
Sun Feb 24 13:32:29 UTC 2013

Dear friends....

My Akonadi does not start.

The error message is:
"
Test 10:  ERROR
--------

Akonadi control process not registered at D-Bus.
Details: The Akonadi control process is not registered at D-Bus which
typically means it was not started or encountered a fatal error during
startup.

Test 11:  ERROR
--------

Akonadi server process not registered at D-Bus.
Details: The Akonadi server process is not registered at D-Bus which
typically means it was not started or encountered a fatal error during
startup.

Test 12:  ERROR
--------

Nepomuk search service not registered at D-Bus.
Details: The Nepomuk search service is not registered at D-Bus which
typically means it was not started or encountered a fatal error during
startup.

Test 13:  SKIP
--------

Protocol version check not possible.
Details: Without a connection to the server it is not possible to check
if the protocol version meets the requirements.

Test 14:  ERROR
--------

No resource agents found.
Details: No resource agents have been found, Akonadi is not usable
without at least one. This usually means that no resource agents are
installed or that there is a setup problem. The following paths have
been searched: '/usr/share/akonadi/agents'. The XDG_DATA_DIRS
environment variable is set to
'/usr/share/gnome-classic:/usr/share/gnome:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/';
make sure this includes all paths where Akonadi agents are installed.
".

I google-d and found so many people have the same problem but no thread
solved my problem.

I also have removed the akonadi konfiguration:
"
rm -rv ~/.config/akonadi/
rm -rv ~/.local/share/akonadi/
rm -rv ~/.kde4/share/config/akonadi*
", but it also does not solve my problem.

Please help me. Anybody have the same problem?