Xubuntu Wired connection not working

Felipe Dominguez felipe.dominguez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:34:30 UTC 2013

Hello

I have installed Xubuntu a few weeks ago.

Today at work I could not use the WIFI and I connected the computer to the
wire. But it does not work at all. It  does not get connected.

I have done a few search in Google and It seems that other people have
similar problems. Apparently the Ethernet is not turned on.

what can I do. I am really stock now.

I am really surprise .

 Before I use Ubuntu with Unity,  all this things worked out the box. I
ecided to move into  Xubutu because of the bad reviews that Ubuntu 12.10
got. I have expend  a lot of time in fixing little things,  I knew Xubuntu
was minimalistic... but this is too much.

I would appreciate if any one can give me a hand. .

Regards

Felipe

--
Jamón Ibérico de Bellota ( 3 años)