Probably stupid question, but

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Aug 25 21:32:18 UTC 2013

On Sunday 25 August 2013 17:27:41 chris did opine:

> Actually I think it was cherry 49.
> yes know a bit about diabetes, an epidemic her in NZ
> Cheers Gene

Next question & get thread out of the gutter:

It appears that linksys/cisco gained a couple points of IQ and have changed
the admin user name and password for the WRT54GS v7.2 routers.

A quick scan of the box and contents, including the setup.exe file on the
cd that came with it, did not enlighten me.

I need to get into it and reflash it with dd-wrt. Can anyone supply the
defaults they are using now?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
It's very inconvenient to be mortal -- you never know when everything may
suddenly stop happening.
         law-abiding citizens.