Probably stupid question, but

rswanson mapa-kettle at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 25 18:30:20 UTC 2013

	Thanks for the tip on how to update flashplayer and that Chrome can be
used as an alternative.
	BTW, I am still using a Amiga 2000 with a 68040 board because the newer
spreadsheets are so much larger than I need.  I also have an A4000 and a
couple of spares.  They were a wonderful computer, I bought my A1000 new
in 1984 _ 85 ( can't remember exactly )