Suggestions on Ubuntu server setup

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 00:41:10 UTC 2013

On 08/24/2013 09:06 AM, Mauro Sanna wrote:

> On 24 August 2013 13:05, Paul Cartwright <pbcartwright at gmail.com
> <mailto:pbcartwright at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 08/24/2013 06:40 AM, Mauro Sanna wrote:
>      > I use xenserver since it became opensource.
>      > It's really good.
>     what about VMware player?
>

> I tend to not use commercial solutions at all.
> I don't know vmware player.
> For my servers I use xenserver since it became open source, while in my
> desktop I virtualize using virtualbox.
Proxmox is free for the taking and completely open source. So is Turnkey
Linux. Both operate on the Red Hat model that if you need support, you
can buy a support contract but both have user forums where you can ask
the user list for moderate amounts of assist. Ubuntu does the same for
it's server offering. No diff. Ric

/https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png /