Fw: Re: Call for testing - gnome-settings-daemon 3.8

Nik Th nikth at gmx.com
Fri Aug 23 14:02:14 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Nik Th
Sent: 08/23/13 05:00 PM
To: Tim
Subject: Re: Call for testing - gnome-settings-daemon 3.8

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim
Sent: 08/23/13 01:48 PM
To: ubuntu-desktop at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Call for testing - gnome-settings-daemon 3.8

Hi All, I have prepared update for gnome-settings-daemon 3.8, however it had been blocked for ages waiting on ibus/indicator-keyboard. I'm still hoping to get it in this cycle however time is running out before feature freeze. As such it would be great if people can test the updated packages from ppa:darkxst/gsd38 and let me know if you have any issues!

Maybe this updated version solve this bug [1] ?
I will test it right away my friend :-)

[1] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/1205713

Regards
NikTh