Kernel panic no init found after installing Saucy

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 12 13:34:51 UTC 2013

On 12 August 2013 09:17, Tom H <tomh0665 at gmail.com> wrote:
[snipped masses of useful stuff]

Tom, thanks for all those suggestions, which I have filed away for
future reference.  I worked through them but did not get any further
information, so I downloaded today's image and tried again and this
time it is ok so I suppose it was a problem with the previous image.

In one way this has been a waste of time, but I have learnt some good
stuff thanks to Tom and Nils so it has also been a valuable exercise.

Thanks again

Colin