Mouse moving to the same location

Tim timphp at progressivemarketingnetwork.com
Mon Aug 5 17:51:53 UTC 2013

Something strange started happening last night with my wife's computer.
Her mouse keeps moving to the same location once you let go of
it(towards the middle of her monitor) only thing I could find that
mentioned this on any forums or blog was to someone who had a similar
issue (cursor kept moving to lower corner of the monitor) and they
reinstalled compiz to fix it. That didnt work for her. I also changed
the physical mouse and usb port it was connected to just in case it was
a hardware issue. To sort of triple check a hardware issue I also
connected through VNC and the same issue occurred so I removed the mouse
and rebooted the system. Tried through VNC and it still moves to the
same spot on the screen.

Any ideas on this would be great. It has me stumped.

Thanks!