LibreOffice version on Ubuntu 12.04

Jim Byrnes jf_byrnes at comcast.net
Sun Aug 4 23:08:24 UTC 2013

On 08/04/2013 05:37 PM, alfieri morillo wrote:
> https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/libreoffice-prereleases
> Regards with these ppa you can resolve

Thanks for the link, but I really don't need to run prereleases.  I was
thinking about running a 4.xx stable release in parallel with what I
have now.  If the it will be updated by the package manager I won't need
to.  I'm just not sure how Ubuntu handles programs that go EOL on one
version but update a more current one.

Regards,  Jim