After upgrade to Raring, LibreOffice automati spellcheck does not function any more.

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:37:43 UTC 2013

Hello Everybody,
a few days ago, I upgraded to Kubuntu 13.04. When using LibreOffice
afterwords, I tried to use the automatic spell-check - this function
does not show up. Those red "fibres"do not show up any more. Other
ways to check the spelling inside LibreOffice also do not work. For
the time being, I use Kontact to check my spelling. However, I would
prefer to find a solution inside LibreOffice.

My question to you: does any one  else experience this problem? If so,
we need to file a bug report.

Respectfully yours,
Bas.

--
drs. Bas G. Roufs

Van 't Hoffstraat 1; NL - 3514 VT Utrecht

E. BasRoufs at gmail.com; Mob. +31 6 446 835 10; Tel. +31 30 785 20 40.

Open source OS: Kubuntu 12.10, see kubuntu.org .
Websites in construction: BasRoufs.eu ; Viaconsensus.nl; RainbowGathering.eu .