What is the preferred torrent client for a 10.04-4 LTS installation?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Apr 28 13:55:53 UTC 2013

On Sunday 28 April 2013 09:53:58 Gene Heskett did opine:

> Thanks, I need to make xubuntu LTS disks for a friend.
>
> Cheers, Gene

Thanks, but never mind.  I asked because ktorrent wasn't installed, I
thought there might have been a new designated default client. But it
installed and seems to be working ok.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.
         law-abiding citizens.