Ubuntu phone

Tom Rausner tom at rausner.dk
Tue Apr 16 08:21:16 UTC 2013

On Apr 16, 2013 8:30 AM, "Jared Norris" <jrnorris at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure if anyone from that particular team monitors this mailing
list

That was exactly what I was wondering...

> so I thought I could point you to some relevant places that should be
useful. If you're looking for the official Canonical commercial reality
then it's available on the Ubuntu website [1]

I was more interested in info from "behind the scenes"

> and it offers a sign up to be informed of any new updates. If you would
prefer to help test and develop Ubuntu on one of many phones capable of
running it I would suggest checking out the Ubuntu Touch wiki page [2] for
details on how to go about it all.

Might be what to do....

> Personally, I can't wait until it's a viable alternative. It would be
handy to have integrated phone, desktop, laptop, tablet (and maybe TV?)
operating system.

Exactly !
Thanks for your reply.
Tom.