display flickering after recent update to 13.04

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Thu Apr 11 19:52:37 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

Intell i5 chip.
64 bit
Ubuntu 13.04 64 bit

Yesterday I ran the updates for Raring and noticed the screen shifted to
the left on me. I did an auto-adjust on the monitor to correct this -- but
now the display flickers randomly. I wanted to find out if anyone else was
experiencing this same issue? If so, is there a fix? If not -- well, I
could have a dying monitor (though it's nearly new).

Thoughts?

Thank you all so very much.

Jack

--
jack wallen, jr <--- lover of entropy

Writer of the I Zombie, Fringe Killer, Shero, and Screampark series as
well as the upcoming The Book of Jacob Series.
Learn more @ www.monkeypantz.net