dell "inspiron n5010" with ubuntu 12.10 does not start after upgrade

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 19:14:11 UTC 2013

:/ that's interesting... so you can boot with the DVD but not after
installing.  That says to me either a weird kernel problem or more
likely a video driver one.  It would be very helpful to know how far
in the boot process you get then.  Since your're installing fresh,
however, does Raring work?

>>> http://www.facebook.com/ucpjmarti