Hazro 30 monitor

Ian A Taylor iat at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Apr 10 15:25:39 UTC 2013

Sir/Madam

I have installed Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS  currently running kernel
3.5.0-27-generic on my machine

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz

The Display card is a PALIT
     GeForceĀ® GTX 650

When I attach a
     NEC Multisync LCD 1770NX

then I can see the standard Ubuntu login screen

However if I attach a
     Hazro HZ30Wi

I cannot see any screen output

When I switch back to the NEC monitor and login I see that

Display Setting is set to  1280 x 1024 (5:4)

Selecting the additional drivers icon reveals that

NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver (post-release updates) (version
current-updates)

is activated and in use

I have checked hazro web site and cannot see and additional drivers
available.

any help/comments  to get some screen output on my 30in monitor would be
sincerely appreciated.
--

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely