GRUB_DEFAULT default (not a typo)

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:09:16 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 3:19 AM, Tom H <tomh0665 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat Apr 6 09:24, Basil Chupin wrote:
> > On 05/04/13 03:56, Tom H wrote:

> order"
> last

> entry 5
> artifacts

> The Ubuntu default is "GRUB_DEFAULT=0" whether you claim to have
> "fiddled" with "/etc/default/grub" or not. You say that you have more
> than one distro installed. Is one of them Fedora (its default's
> "GRUB_DEFAULT=saved")?

No Fedora here for a very long time.  And the other OS is Ubuntu as opposed
to Xubuntu.  And it's not really "installed"; this is a fresh Xubuntu
install, and I have mounted the drive that used to be my Ubuntu root, so
that I can look up configuration things.  I haven't looked there in a year
or so, so I suppose it's time to recycle it.

--
Kevin O'Gorman