alsamixer: lock levels

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:02:28 UTC 2013

So, who runs the household?
The one who pays the bills or the children?
Even laptops die eventually when deprived of access to electricity.
If anybody in my household decides to run their appliances at annoyingly
high levels the appliances get disabled for a specified period of time.
He who pays for the electricity has final veto power on how it gets used.
Ed
On the Mojave

- - - - -

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands
explained. –          Mark Twain
If you are getting your news from social media, Comedy Central, or MTV -
you are already living in The Matrix. - - - - - *Nothing in the world is
more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.*
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

“If men are not governed by God, they will be ruled by tyrants.”  William
Penn, founder of Pennsylvania   - - - - - “The wicked walk on every side,
when the vilest men are exalted” (Psalm 12:8)“  - - - - -

Monster =  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY