Grub Command Prompt

Dc Z ntadct024 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:36:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I installed ubuntu 12.10 using Wubi.exe directly through the internet from
ubuntu.com.

When i restarted the machine, i got the Grub> command prompt instead of the
Graphical User Interface (GUI) screen. I am not technically proficient and
don't know how to use the  command prompt. Please tell me, how to get rid
of the Grub command prompt and start the GUI screen.

I installed ubuntu on an NTFS drive (15 GB) whose attributes are set to
INDEX and COMPRESS files.

I use a desktop PC running on Windows XP (Service Pack 2).

Regards,
Zedd