bottom posting with Gmail

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:06:35 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM, James Freer <jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Mar 2013, Bahn, Nathan wrote:
>
>> I will say that (for myself, at least) this new setup is going to take
>> a while to get used to.....
>

> Trouble is as the saying goes "you don't get something for nothing". I
> really like the conversations in the gmail UI... but i also like things
> simple - the new UI really puts me off.
>
> james

Having now used this new UI it's not as bad as i thought. If one
clicks on the three dots; press ctrl-end, and if it's a long thread it
will go full screen height. So no point using the 'pop out' really (if
you press 'pop out' twice you do get full screen but hassle for every
email reply).

I presume the intention was to make it more like the forum vBulletin
where one can do a quick reply (looking above at the previous thread)
or choose a full screen for a long reply.