bottom posting with Gmail

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 04:36:19 UTC 2013

To the OP, you do know that at the initial setup of IMAP there is a
considerable LAG until it finally syncs? Depending on your net
connection, it could be awhile. I didn't have the patience nor other
devices to share email with, so I just used POP. Much quicker for single
user/knuckle-dragger at single machine. But, if you need to share your
service across multiple devices, then IMAP is the way to go, IMHO. You
will just have to wait until it settles out. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html