Unity!

Steven Davies-Morris sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Wed Sep 26 16:17:57 UTC 2012

On 09/26/2012 08:50 AM, Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
> On 26/09/12 15:00, Doug wrote:

> Sadly, not if you use OpenDNS. It blocks access, claiming that
> "snowlinux.de" is a phishing site. I have advised them of their error.
>
> Peter HB

I wonder if it is because of the voluntary paypal donation page? I can
see how that might throw up a possible red flag.

Regardless, if you are interested in an install CD that is 100% 12.04
Ubuntu with the classic gnome2 desktop and no Unity, this is definitely
worth checking out.
--
SDM a 21st century schizoid man in SoCal
Systems Theory website www.systemstheory.net