about remote desktop problem

Amaury VH avhernandez at uci.cu
Thu Sep 20 22:56:12 UTC 2012

I'm using ubuntu 12.04.1, and I change the shortcuts for the keyboard,
for example "win key + D" to minimize all windows, "win key + E" to open
nautilus.
When I try to conect to a machine with windows operating system using
rdesktop command or remmina, the shortcuts in windows are the same to I
use in ubuntu, just without the "win" key, for example, when I press
"E", open a windows explorer, when I press "D" minimize all my open
windows, how I can solve this problem?.
¿any solution?.
Apologize me for my language, I don't speak english.
Regards, Amaury.

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci