How to make a alternate disk with a Live disk

Ashickur Rahman Noor ashickur.noor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:57:39 UTC 2012

Hi all

I am planning to make a customize Ubuntu 12.04 DVD, where I will add
remastered Ubuntu 12.04 using Ubuntu builder. Now I want to know how can I
make that iso or disk alternate or a repo DVD along with live dvd. I mean,
I trying to make the disk live also as repo DVD, so any one can use that as
a live dvd to install ubuntu and any one can install software inside the
disk as we do by alternate disk.
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Coordinator - Public Relation Cell, FOSS Bangladesh
<http://fossbd.org/> && Mozilla
Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
01199151550, 01551151550