Technical steps to debrand Ubuntu?

anotst01 at fastmail.fm anotst01 at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 12 17:44:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012, at 10:29 AM, Liam Proven wrote:
> On 12 September 2012 18:25,  <anotst01 at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> > I want to comply with http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy
> >
> > How can I remove all protected stuff such as Ubuntu logo, Ubuntu name?
> >
> > Please tell me the technical steps I have to do before I may
> > redistribute Ubuntu software under a different name.
>
> What do you want to do with it?

Make big changes to the default images. Exchanging default desktop.
Maybe later, commercial use. Who knows.

I don't want to have always some agreement or the trademarkpolicy in
back of my mind.

I want to remove all trademarked and copyrighted stuff. (Of course, the
open source licenses will still be honored.)

It must be somehow possible?