The arrow of drop-down list is reversed in rtl locals.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:42:58 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Cybe R. Wizard
<cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:
> I fail to see the problem.  The drop down arrow points down which is the
> direction that 'drop DOWN' is supposed to point.
> Left-to-right or right-to-left makes no difference to up/down.
>
> If I am missing something here I'd love to hear about it.

The arrow looks fine. Look at the frame containing it. The frame
should abut to the adjoining element to its now-right, but it is
apparently designed only to abut to an adjoining element on its left.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com