Homemade special personal characters on nano level to be used in passwords

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:19:42 UTC 2012

> What I meant was passwords which these newest super computers cannot
> break because there should be an endless number of characters, that is
> why I call in nano?

What on Earth are you talking about?

You can't have an endless number of characters, in other words, an
infinitely long password, because you'd never be able to enter it - it
would take infinitely long to type and you'd die before you entered it
the first time on the "pick a new password" screen.

You cannot choose from an infinite number of characters in a password
of fixed length, either, because computers do not offer an endless
choice of characters. You get about 65,535 of them in the Unicode
character set - that really should be enough.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884