How to change battery critical level in Ubuntu 12.04 ?

Navdeep Singh Sidhu navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:43:00 UTC 2012

Hello friends,

Just a few days back, i was looking into source files of Ubuntu 12.04
installed on my laptop. & I had seen a power setting in a script like

" critical level =2"

something like this not exactly i remember & it's really irritating that i
also forget where did i located that file. So if somebody has any idea to
how to set critical level for my battery to 5 % or more please inform me
or  any idea about the file i want to locate?

My guess is in "/etc/ " but where i don't remember!!!!

Anyway thanks in advance !!!

Regards
Navdeep Singh