Need to double the number of spamd's running. How?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Sep 6 18:30:02 UTC 2012

Greetings;

My pipe is just wide enough that the default 2 or 3 copies of spamd are
being overwhelmed at times and some mails are skipping the tests, I assume
because there is not a free copy of spamd to process them.

Where (in what file) do I add the -m=10 option to get more copies doing the
TSR thing?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls...
if thou art in the bathtub, it tolls for thee.